Thursday, May 12, 2011

Blog 14: Learning from another ENG 99

By reading the three essays, I think I like the “Post 2”. When I first looked at the second essay, the organization was impressed me that I think it has a clear beginning, middle, and end, and avoids unnecessary repetition. The problem he has is at the first paragraph, he add his own opinion in the summary which is not very good. For the reason that I like his body paragraph, I think I will choose this one to pass, because he has a strong support idea. If he improves his summary without any personal opinion, it will be a good passing essay.
The first one I don’t think is good because in the essay there is no support idea all he used was just his own opinion. So I will rank it as 2. The third one did well on the first and second paragraphs, the summary was clear, nice introduction but in the body, I don’t think it is a strong support. So I will rank it as 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment